Aespa to return with 4th EP ‘Drama’ next month
简介K-pop girl group aespa will release its fourth EP, “Drama,” on Nov. 10, according to an announcement ...
K-pop girl group aespa will release its fourth EP, “Drama,” on Nov. 10, according to an announcement by SM Entertainment.
The upcoming album will be led by the titular track “Drama,” and will have a total of six tracks which are expected to highlight aespa’s enhanced vocal and musical talents.
SM Entertainment released a teaser clip for the EP which shows a video projected onto an old building of the members of aespa walking around in black boots, and then one of the members picks up a red toy car.
The latest EP comes six months after the group’s third mini album, “My World,” which was released in May.
Aespa’s third EP saw the group's highest number of album preorders and sold more than 1.69 million units within the first week of its release, breaking the record for a K-pop girl group.
The album also sold more than 2 million copies in just two weeks of its official release.
Aespa took major music charts by storm, including Melon, Genie, Bugs and China’s QQ Music chart, with its title track “Spicy."
The group recently wrapped up its first world tour, the “Aespa Live Tour 2023 ‘Synk: Hyper Line,’” which kicked off in Seoul in February.
Aespa toured 21 different regions around the world to meet with its global fans.
Love from its fans across the world has continued to grow since aespa made its debut in 2020 with its smash-hit single, “Black Mamba.”
As of now, six of the group's songs have landed on the Billboard Global 200 chart, and its albums “Savage” and “Girls” took the top spot on the World Albums chart.
Both online and offline album preorders for aespa's fourth EP "Drama" began on Wednesday.
RM, V, Jimin and Jungkook of BTS communicated with their fans through a livestream on Weverse on Tue ...
South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol and Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on Sunday were honore ...
Police have booked a man for the possession of a machete in what he claimed was part of a Halloween ...
- 이낙연, 1만3000명 출당 청원에 "당에서 몰아내면 받아야지"
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Historian looks back at life dedicated to Korean studies
- Exports of passenger cars up 16 pct in Q3 on eco
- [Busan Is Ready] S. Korea to expand ODA initiatives to promote Busan Expo
- Seoul shares open tad higher on tech, financial gains
- Nearly 1 in 3 senior pensioners look to employment to make ends meet
'Violent crimes induced by noise disputes increased tenfold since 2016'
US, China agree to work towards Biden
FM holds back
Han Kang's 'I Do Not Bid Farewell' shortlisted for two French literary awards
Yoon's approval rating drops to 33%: Yonhap News Survey
[Herald Interview] Hyundai Motor takes step
- Celltrion wins UNDP tender to supply anticancer treatments to Turkmenistan
- FM Park, Blinken to meet in Seoul next week
- Yoon doubles down on cutting national debt in 2024 budget speech
- Subway car seats to be removed in two subway cars for more space: Seoul Metro
- ‘北 정찰위성 3차 발사’ 질문에 美 국방부 “계속 모니터링”
- Davichi to return with new single next month
- [Today’s K
- [Korea Beyond Korea] From history and K
- Halloween weekend sees 65 police calls
- 홍준표 "서울 메가시티, 시대 역행…尹정책과도 안맞아"
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains after Fed comments
- S. Korea logs current account surplus for 4th month in August
- 민주당 개표 초반부터 환호성…김태우 캠프엔 적막 가득했다
- Viviz to drop 4th EP ‘Versus’ next month
- [Korean History] In 2003's Daegu, disaster plays out underground
- [HIT Forum] Innospace champions small satellite renaissance
- Appeals court upholds 40
- 판 커진 구청장 선거…민주당 크게 이겼다
- [Today’s K
- Dawn begins mandatory military service
- Samsung SDI, Stellantis to set up 2nd JV plant in Indiana
- USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier to arrive in Busan this week
- [HIT Forum] Sci
- Samsung Electronics tips Q3 operating profit to plunge 78% on semiconductor losses
- [HIT Forum] Korea's only astronaut highlights humanity's connection with universe
- N. Korea's Kim, Putin exchange congratulatory messages marking 75th anniversary of diplomatic ties
- 강서구청장 12시 투표율 11.4%…직전 지선보다 2.9%p 낮아
- Trend forecaster Kim Ran
- Israleli strikes flatten entire neighborhoods as Gaza faces imminent blackout
- [HIT Forum] More than 400 attendees explore space at HIT forum