The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival
简介The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangji ...
The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangjin Soccer and Baseball Stadium.
The festival, the largest and longest-running beer festival here, showcases all kinds of beer, and offers a variety of food and music performances. Admission is free for all visitors. However, those who want to sit at designated tables to watch the performances will be required to purchase tickets in advance.
People can line up from 1 p.m. on weekdays and weekends, two hours before the event starts.
The venue is divided into the World Beer Zone and the Picnic Zone.
For access to the World Beer Zone, tickets are mandatory. This area hosts various artist performances, with a lineup featuring veteran dance music trio Koyote, hip-hop group Dynamic Duo and singer Baek Ji-young, with tables set up for beer and food.
The Picnic Zone will feature a separate stage for DJ performances. Visitors can sit on the ground using mats that are available for purchase at the event. Entry to the Picnic Zone is free.
Group tickets for corporations and clubs are also available.
Hosted by the Seoul Beer Festival Organizing Committee, the annual festival aims to showcase beer brands representing South Korea, as well as craft beers from around the world.
Alongside performances from K-pop artists and other performers, the committee said it hopes to unite Seoul's small businesses to create a memorable experience for visitors.
By Chung Hwang-keunMinister of agriculture, food and rural affairs“Technology changes agriculture an ...
The Seoul Metropolitan Government announced Tuesday that it has teamed up with the Seoul Metropolita ...
Korea and Japan held working-level diplomatic consultations Tuesday to discuss pending bilateral iss ...
- Woman claiming to 'see God' committed to mental health facility
- Storing away for a more compact life
- N. Korea doles out gifts to participants in mothers' conference
- Seoul shares open tad higher on tech, financial gains
- Solbi talks about dealing with malicious online comments in documentary
- Storing away for a more compact life
Boeing eyes more Chinook helicopter exports to S. Korea
[Herald Interview] Zion.T aims to rebrand with new LP ‘Zip’
Hyundai, Kia named top exporters of the year
Tire tycoon's family feud rekindled
Korea, Britain finance chiefs discuss economic dialogue, investment ties
[Korean History] Deadly sinking of Navy ship in 2010 marks worst postwar military disaster
- Xi says 'willing to make bigger contributions' in letter to NK leader
- Embracing setbacks: KAIST students vie for the inaugural 'worst failure' crown
- Solo Korean trekker found dead in Himalayas
- Define Seoul beckons Seongsu
- Arrest warrant sought for ex
- Seoul shares open higher on US advance
- Blinken to discuss Russia, Middle East, N. Korea during visit to Seoul: State Department
- Indonesia’s upcycling startup wins Korea
- Asiana Airlines to sell cargo biz to smooth merger
- Yangjae Flower Festa kicks off Friday
- 합의문도 없는 희한한 북·러 정상회담…결국 비즈니스 관계였나
- [이번 주 리뷰]美 Fed 기준금리 동결…이재명 체포동의안 가결(18~23일)
- FSS issues advisories to fisheries cooperatives federation for W50b investment loss
- 한동훈, 체포안 설명 8분 넘기자…“짧게 합시다” “왜 이리 시끄럽냐”
- "KTX 꼭 타보고 싶다" 했던 김정은 "만족한 합의"…뭐길래
- 야당 29명 반란, 이재명 방탄 뚫렸다
- Incheon Airport passenger traffic to recover during Chuseok holiday
- EU preparing UN draft resolution on NK human rights
- Samsung Biologics to offer solutions for Kurma Partners' portfolio firms
- Naver to build digital twin platform for Saudi cities
- Looming election has Yoon advocating harder for everyday South Koreans
- Concerns grow over rise of fall webworm
- Over 40% of manufacturers say they need more foreign workers
- Drug crimes in Seoul most common in Itaewon, Gangnam, Hongdae: study
- Mirae Asset seeks generational change in leadership reshuffle
- [Today’s K
- Seventeen 1st male group this year to top Melon Top 100
- Coway ramps up environmental protection
- Seoul shares down for 3rd day amid geopolitical tension, high US bond yields
- Unification minister meets US civic group head to discuss NK human rights