KCON Saudi Arabia 2023 attracts 23,000 K
简介KCON, the world’s largest Korean culture and music celebration, attracted 23,000 people in Saudi Ara ...
KCON, the world’s largest Korean culture and music celebration, attracted 23,000 people in Saudi Arabia on Friday and Saturday, according to organizer CJ ENM on Sunday.
Around 3.5 million more from around 171 countries enjoyed a live stream of the concert.
Under the theme “Be A KCONer,” KCON offered diverse Korean cultural content such as talk shows with K-pop artists and K-pop performances.
Many Korean brands from the food and beverage, cosmetic and lifestyle sectors opened up booths to promote their products.
A K-Food zone in which Korean snacks such as tteokbokki, dalgona, and chicken were sold, was the most popular area for local visitors among the booths provided.
When the K-pop show began, Boulevard Riyadh City was filled with the sound of people singing along to Korean songs.
Local K-pop fans held up posters expressing their love for their favorite K-pop groups.
Everglow, Highlight, Hyolyn, Kard, Riize, Super Junior D&E (Donghae and Eunhyuk), 8Turn, Dreamcatcher, El7z Up, Evnne, Oh My Girl, Super Junior, Tempest and TNX took to the festival stage.
Global consulting firm McKinsey & Co. on Monday said it has promoted two associate partners, Kim Gi- ...
A man in his 20s has been fined 7 million won ($5,200) for abusing and assaulting junior soldiers du ...
이준석 국민의힘 전 대표가 지난 18일 오전 대구 남구 이천동 대구아트파크에서 열린 대구경북 중견언론인모임 아시아포럼21 주최 초청토론회에 참석해 기조연설을 하고 있다. 뉴스1이준 ...
- N. Korea reinstates DMZ guard posts
- Hyundai Motor chief named automotive industry leader of 2023
- Two dead in Gyeongju construction site collapse
- Female Nexon employee berates 'misandrist gesture' in MapleStory video
- Posco to start search for new chief
- [Herald Review] Korean and Welsh dance companies share creativity in 'Wales Connection'
- Van Cleef & Arpels touring exhibition brings sparkles to Seoul
- 조응천 "김종인이 2명 배제하자…민주당, 총선서 제1당 됐다"
- 홍준표, 하태경 종로 출마 선언에…"주사파 출신이 갈 곳 아니다"
- 금태섭 “文 전 대통령, 조국 출마 적절한지 의견 분명히 해야”
- LG to debut EV chargers in US next year
- Chinese beer imports plunge amid Tsingtao scandal
- Seoul shares end nearly flat amid signs of cooling US inflation
- Global Kimchi Day declared
- IMF calls for restrictive monetary policy for S. Korea 'for considerable time' to tame inflation
- Biden, Xi's 'blunt' talks yield deals on military, fentanyl
- Network error grinds government network to halt, restoration still in progress
- SK hynix wins 2023 R&D 100 Awards
- [New in Korean] Seven minds share single body in '7
- S. Korea, US explore ways to expand ties in energy, supply chains
- Seoul shares open nearly flat despite US gains
- Snow crabs join bargain for crustaceans
- 'Fuerza Bruta Wayra' returns to Seoul
- SK Telecom CEO shows confidence in AI
- SM to launch boy group in the UK
- First snow of winter falls in Seoul
- Experts to discuss globalized risks at World Health City Forum
- Dancers say Street Woman Fighter 2 made dance more approachable
- Seoul to expand monthly transit pass to cover Incheon
- PM envisions Busan World Expo's role in sharing 'rise from ashes' experience